As a part of Van der Knaap Group we strive hard to maintain highest quality standards in all our products, thereby meeting all quality guidelines set by the quality assurance department of Van der Knaap Group, Netherlands.
Processing raw material and finished products are strictly controlled and monitored by the Van der Knaap Group through constant reports and regular visits to production sites.
SOCIAL ACCOUNTABILITY POLICY
The board of directors of Growrite Substrates (Pvt) ltd. is fully committed to fulfilling our social obligations in order to provide a just and fair organizational environment through the active participation of all stake holders.
The company is committed to ensure full compliance with the SA 8000 standards to the best of its abilities.
The organization focuses in particular on the following aspects to ensure conformity with the standards SA 8000:2014, National Labour Laws, ILO guidelines and other requirements to which the company subscribe to in respect of social accountability. The GSLK;
* Not engage in or support the use of child labour.
* Not engage in or support the use of forced or compulsory labour.
* Providing a safe and healthy workplace environment
* Respect freedom of association and right to collective bargaining.
* Not engage in or support discrimination in hiring based on gender, race, religious belief, political affiliation and/or any other form of dissimilarity.
* Treat all personnel with dignity and respect and maintain discipline in a manner that is conducive to all layers of the organization
* Working hours in compliance with applicable government regulations.
* Reasonable remuneration for living
We shall continually improve our social accountability management system through periodic review of the policy in order to enhance the quality of life of our employees in particular and the society in general.